Is Your Criminal Record Holding You Back?
We Erase Your Entire Criminal Record from Leading Online Websites. Guaranteed!
Everybody Qualifies and You Don’t Have to Wait. We can start Today!
Our firm has specially developed this service because for many years we would speak to hundreds of individuals a month who had criminal records that did not qualify for an expunction or non-disclosure. These people had no options and had deal with the consquences for the rest of their life for a criminal record that was oftentimes very old and relatively minor. However, the effects were anything but minor.
We developed a service that focuses on the removal of the criminal record from the private databases themselves instead of the public record that is removed in an expunction or non-disclosure. This is where most companies and individuals get their background check information and if we are able to make that information less available then your record will have less of an impact on your future.
Is Your Criminal Record?
- Holding you back in Life;
- Preventing you from finding any job or getting a promotion;
- Have you stuck in a dead end job;
- Tired of explaining your past;
- Do background checks make your stomach turn?;
- Do you life in fear that other people may find out about your past?;
- Do you not volunteer because you are scared to have your background checked?
If your past still haunts you, then we are here to help you put your past where it belongs, in the past. Over the last 15 years our firm has dedicated itself to helping individuals like yourself hide their criminal record.
Over 10,000 Records Cleared and 1,500 Background Checks Passed.
Criminal Record Removal Service
- Designed to assist individuals who do not qualify for traditional expunctions or non-disclosures;
- Erase your ENTIRE Criminal Record from the most commonly used Background Check Websites and Services;
- Your record will be invisible to over 20 million background searches a month;
- Six-Month No-Post Guarantee – If you find your information re-posted within six months of the completion of our service, then we will remove it free of charge.
- Money Back – Data Back Guarantee – If at the completion of our service, you are not satisfied, then just let us know and we will refund you the fee and we will withdraw our removal submissions returning you to your original status.
- We will make your Criminal Record Harder to Find and Make it easier for you to pass a background check;
- Delete the personal information available on theses sites such as:
- Civil Judgment
- Tax Liens
- Income Information
- Address History
- Employment History
- Property ownership and value
- Summary of social media contacts
- Contact information for relatives
- Monitor your case to ensure you information is removed;
- Specialized Removal Request. Need your information removed from a specific site or company. We will submit two additional requests free of charge. However, certain limitations may apply.
- Provide you secure online access to your case through our encrypted case management system;
- Provide our clients with outstanding customer service; and
- Provide you a detailed final report about our results.
Criminal Record Removal Service – Enhanced
In order to qualify for this service your record, must be seven years or older or must have not resulted in a final conviction.
- Contains everything in our criminal record removal service plus the following additional services;
- We will dispute any criminal history information contained on your credit report with the three major credit bureaus.
- Send removal notices to an additional 400 companies requesting the removal of your criminal history information;
- Exclusive Access to our Background Check Review Service for six months free of charge. One of our attorneys will review any unfavorable background check that was issued and review it for compliance with applicable state and federal laws. If it is not compliant, then we will dispute the non-compliant item in order to remove it and have your report reissued. Also, many of our client have received damage awards for illegally reported items;