Tired of not Passing Background Checks?
We can help!
We remove improperly reported information that is on your background report and force the background to reissue the report with the information removed. There are numerous state and federal laws that limit what information can be disclosed in a background report about you. The majority of the industries ignore these laws.
Texas law prohibits the reporting of any criminal conviction that is older than seven years and both federal and state law prohibit the publication of any criminal offense that did not result in a conviction.
Furthermore, it is common that the information contained in these reports are outdated and incorrect which is also a violation of state and federal laws.
If you have recently had an unfavorable background check that reports an older criminal offense or incorrect information, then let us review it for compliance and get any illegally reported information removed. Our service includes the following.
Background Check Review Service – 250.00
- Attorney will review the background check report for compliance. Remember you will have to obtain a copy of the report which you are entitled to have free of charge.
- Dispute any inaccuracies contained in the report;
- Get the report corrected and reissued with the incorrect information;
- Monitor your case to ensure you information is removed;
- Provide you secure online access to your case through our encrypted case management system;
- Provide our clients with outstanding customer service; and
- Provide you a updates regarding our progress.
Oftentimes, we demand that these companies pay monetary damages to our clients for their flagrant violations of state and federal law. We evaluate these cases on a case by case basis based on the facts and details regarding each case. If your case meets our criteria, then your attorney will notify you and explain our representation procedures and terms if we decide to proceed further.